William Falik, Esq.
At the Law Office of William Falik we provide affordable and effective solutions to legal problems.
Attorney William Falik represents a variety of clients in areas that include the establishment of corporations and limited liability companies, business disputes, civil litigation, divorce, spousal and child support, child custody and time sharing, and criminal defense. He received his J.D. from the University of Florida College of Law and his bachelors degree in Mathematics from the University of Florida.
Mr. Falik’s experience and qualifications:
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Defense
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Doctorate in Jurisprudence; May, 2006
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Mathematics; May, 2003
Past Employment Positions
- State of Florida, Prosecutor in Third Judicial Circuit; 2006
- President of William Falik, P.A. established 2007
Continuing Florida Bar Education
- 2006 Prosecution 101
- 2009 Family Law Certiifcation Review
- 2010 Basic Tax Practice
- 2010 Basic Corporate Law
- 2013 Masters Seminar on Ethics
Contact us for a free consultation with an experienced attorney.